Friday, May 24, 2013

Become a Partner


Hi everyone! God has placed before me such an exciting adventure. God has called me to go to New Zealand and participate in a medical mission with Youth With A Mission. I am convinced that when God calls us, He also is in the process of calling a team of people to join with us in the ministry. Our job is to walk in God’s ways in order to see His full blessing on our work. I can’t do this without YOUR help. I would love for you to partner with me on this mission God has called me to do. Your prayers and financial gift will allow God to build His kingdom and fulfilling the great commission. I need to raise $13,000 for before July 15th! Would you consider partnering with me?

What’s a Partner?

·         A “Difference Maker”- This mission is possible with your help!

·         A person who commits to pray.

·         A person who gives financially.

Your Benefits-

·         Investing in eternal returns

·         Direct connection to the mission field

·         Encouraging newsletters/updates

·         A prayer partner

How to Donate-


·        Click the donate button to the right to make a secure payment via PayPal

 
Thank you for your prayerful consideration in joining my ministry and partnering with me in Gods calling for my life. May God bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you and give you peace.

Blessings,

Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment